Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sounders Game This Weekend

I went to the Seattle Sounders FC game on Saturday and had a great time - especially since they won.

Thanks to my friend Sean and his friends at Group Health, we were able to watch the game in luxury (and out of the rain) from the Cooperative's suite at the stadium.

Healthcare is a cut throat business, and even non-for-profit organizations like Group Health have to be "in the game" against large for-profit competitors and need to be able to woo potential corporate customers...hence the suite.

While I am not a broker/client for Group Health, I did enjoy the hospitality that Jim and Kim from Group Health showed by inviting us in to enjoy the game.

Anyway, below are a couple pictures I took at the game with my little Nikon Coolpix camera. You can see a few more by clicking HERE.




No comments: