Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photography

Anybody who visits this blog regularly knows I love photography. Mainly, I like taking pictures, and I do so most places I go.

A lot of posts on this blog feature photos I've taken, especially my posts about travel. However, below are posts that are specifically about photography - most featuring pictures I've taken with a few exceptions.

Just click on the headlines to read the pieces and see pictures. You can also visit my Flickr Photostream by clicking - here.

____________________________________________________________

MY PHOTOS



Photos of Poland on the 70th Anniversary of German Invasion



Pictures of Warsaw, Poland

Mt. Rainer Hike

Pictures of Hoi Han, Vietnam



Two Pictures from the Social Distortion Show

Pictures for the 4th of July



A Record Setting Day for My Pictures


Pictures for Memorial Day and D-Day Anniversaries

Photo Journey in Ballard

The Spookiest Picture We've Ever Seen

A View of Hanoi, Vietnam

Educational Publisher to Use One of My Picrtures

Wine Pictures

Pictures of Vietnam

Pictures of New Mexico

The Seattle Times Runs One of My Pictures

Picture of the Week - April 27 (Paris)

_____________________________________________________________


OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS

100 Year Old Photos From Russia

No comments: