Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pac-12 Week 9 Quick Picks

Oregon vs. WSU in Eugene. Did you see the Oregon game against Colorado last week? Did you see the WSU game against OSU last week? If you did, you know how this one is going to come out, but just in case I'll say it...Ducks win 52-21.

Washington vs. Arizona in Seattle. Night game. "Black out." Huskies rebound to beat UA, but it isn't a thrashing as the Wildcats are improving. I'm saying UW wins 27- 24.

Oregon State vs. Utah in Salt Lake City. OSU continues to improve and wins 21-10 on the road against a hapless Utah team.

Stanford vs. USC in L.A. Now this could be interesting. If this was at Palo Alto, I'd for sure pick Stanford. Being in L.A. against a talented USC team...hmmm. Well, I can't pick against Stanford yet. I think they eek out the win 24-17.

ASU vs. Colorado in Tempe. Another beat down for the Buffalos. ASU wins 49-3.


UCLA vs. Cal in L.A. UCLA on the downswing, Cal on the upswing. Cal wins big 31-10.

No comments: