Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dispatch from The Western Front - Jan. 31

The Western Front has been busy in January fighting off a flanking maneuver by corporate America that appears determined to draw all my energies and time away from fun things like this blog and into a quagmire of work.

So, apologies for the few number of posts recently. In about a week, I'll be back with some pre-Oscar movie reviews and an investigation of the album St. Jude by the band The Courteeners.

In the meantime, check out the Tiger picture I took when we were in India that I recently re-discovered under Photo of the Week over to the right, as well as an updated set of music I'm listening to.

And finally, here is a quote from my all-time hero Joe Strummer...

"If you want the floor, you need to get up on the table."

Ponder that.


No comments: