Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009: The Year in Pictures

This December, I'm doing a "The Year in Pictures" collection featuring what I think are the best shots I took in 2009. These are pictures that in my estimation have quality composition, artistic or historic merit or interesting subject matter...or some element of all three.

You can see the set by clicking HERE.

Once there, you can see the pictures in "slide show" format by clicking the little slide show screen icon in the upper right corner of the page once you get there.

Also, it's worth noting that the set is not a scrapbook of pictures of Diane and me either. Diane always looks great in pictures and I enjoy shots of us standing in front of this or that place. But, the goal here is a bit more artistic or documentary.

All that said, the set does tell a story of what we did in 2009 - our trip to the south, concerts, Maui, Whistler and more.

Here are a few teasers...


















No comments: