Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One of My Photos Published In a Book

One of my photos has been published in a book!

Specifically, the new book titled Historical Tweets by authors Alan Beard and Alec McNayr includes a picture I took in India when Diane and I visited there in 1999.

You can see some of the hype the book is getting by clicking HERE, and a scan of the page bearing my photo is below:
















My photo credit appears at the back of the book along with all of the others.

You can see the original picture that I took on my Flickr Photostream by clicking HERE.

To date, that means I have had my photos published and credited in a book, in a newspaper, in an online educational program, on a travel web site and on several blogs.

HERE is a link to my pictures that have been published.





No comments: