Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Question Or Two

To committed conservatives and all stripe of Tea Partier, I ask the question...

Which of the following makes you feel more like you are champions of freedom, liberty, support for our troops overseas and the overall American way...
I certainly understand that not everyone identifying with a conservative political or social philosophy supports either or both of these. I get it.

But here's the thing...these are the type of activities (and the current ones specifically) that are the face of your political movement.

If you support either of these actions, I honestly would like to know why. I want to better understand that mentality.

And if you don't support these, but count yourself as a conservative or Republican, I wonder if you've given up on your party or if you're simply biding time in hopes that this type of thing will blow over?

I have my own opinions on all these questions, but would be more interested in others'.

No comments: