Friday, October 22, 2010

Week Eight Pac-10 Football Predictions

Here are my predictions for this week's contests in Pac-10 football...

With Oregon winning against UCLA by the score of 60-13, I got my first prediction right for the Thursday game...or at least who would win. I did not anticipate the absolute nuclear football A-bomb that the Ducks would drop on the Bruins, but none the less, I'm already 1-0 for the week.

Arizona will beat Washington in Tuscon by a score of 24-21. It'll be close and competitive. But, UA is a better team and UW has issues on the road. I know, I know...they beat USC this year in L.A. That was their first road win in, what, 3-4 seasons? They revert to old form and fall short.

Cal will beat Arizona State by the score of 34-14 in Berkley. Both teams are up and down. I think this week Cal is up and ASU is down.

Stanford will beat WSU by the score of 42-10 in Palo Alto. Cougs have had a couple good weeks in a row even though they've lost. That will end this week as they hit the road against the very good Cardinal.

USC and Oregon State have the week off.

No comments: