Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Glasvegas Song - The World Is Yours

One of my favorite bands of recent vintage is Glasvegas.

As the prepare to release a new album later this year, they have now posted a song from the forthcoming collection on their Web site.

The song is called "The World Is Yours" and can be heard (streaming) by clicking HERE and then hitting play on the player at the top of the page. It's not available for download in the U.S., so the streaming is all that's available at this point. But I like it!

Feel the song build from a mid-pace driver below a desperate vocal delivery by singer James Alan into a soaring and heartfelt crescendo.

"I need you more than you need me. Since my eyes saw yours...If I'm your world, then the world is yours. The world is yours."

Anyway, check it out.

No comments: