Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seattle Photo Project

This past Monday I took the day off of work. Waking up and seeing how stunningly beautiful the day was going to be, I decided to use a bit of my free time to take some pictures of some iconic Seattle views.

This was a bit more than an impulse, however. Indeed, I've started a series of shots of Seattle - taking little outings when I can. So far, I've really only gone to the Pike Place Market, capitalized on a visit to the Columbia Tower Club and now the Seattle Center area. I also took some shots of the streets near my house in Ballard a few years ago.

Anyway, the idea is the hit the big spots around the city first, then work my way through a few key neighborhoods and add in some quirky stuff along the way. At some point, I'll have a nice set of Seattle pictures to treasure forever.

Below are a few shots I took Monday, but you can see more on my Flickr Photostream HERE.



No comments: