Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mona Rocks the Chop Suey in Seattle

I went to see the band Mona last night at Chop Suey in Seattle. Below is a not-so-great shot I took in the very dark club...

Mona Live in Seattle - Oct. 21, 2013
For those of you who have not heard of Mona, they're an up-and-coming rock band out of Nashville who have attained a large audience in the UK and are now trying to build one here in their home country.

You can read my review of their recently released second album HERE.

I've seen these guys a number of times in Seattle and once in NYC and they always deliver the goods - great, melodic, loud rock and roll with hints of U2, Johnny Cash, the Clash and other great acts.

And, having met the guys in the band a few times at the bar...I can also say they're cool dudes to boot.

Check 'em out.

No comments: