Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I Am Thankful For 2010

Here are the things I am thankful for:

  1. My wife Diane - simply said, my life. I lover her the whole world.
  2. My health and that of Diane - no substitute for being healthy. So far so good!
  3. Family - immediate and extended family bring us a lot of joy every year.
  4. Friends - all friends old and new add so much to our lives.
  5. Employment - hey, having a paycheck any time is good, but especially in these times!
  6. Travel - it gives us a new perspective no matter where we go - in the U.S. or overseas.
  7. Art - music, film, paintings, photography, sculpture or other forms of artistic expression are wonderful...either indulging us in something we already know and love or challenging us to think differently.
  8. Our cat Josie P. Jones - yes, she has her own full name. The "P" stands for "Pussycat."
  9. Good peripheral vision and quick reflexes - click HERE to read why.
  10. Humor - imagine trying to get through life without having a sense of humor yourself or being around people who didn't have one.


No comments: