- Our trip to Egypt - in particular the hot air baloon ride, pryamids and snorkeling in the Red Sea
- Our trip to the Grand Canyon - great views and hikes
- Seeing the Beatles Love show in Las Vegas - simply awesome
- Our trip to Iowa to visit my grandma and tour around small town Iowa
- Follwing the Oregon Ducks football team to its 12-0 record and a birth in the BCS National Championship game
- Celebrating Diane's birthday with a mini-trip to the San Juan Islands
- Seeing Public Image Ltd. live in Seattle at the Showbox at the Market - incredible and never thought I'd see them
- Not getting hurt (at all!) when a car rolled out of a parking garage and hit me as I was running by on the sidewalk
- Visiting friends in Portland and Hood River this December
- Enjoying our friends around Seattle for dinner, drinks, movies and outings of all kinds
- Running in two half-marathons - the Eugene Half in May and the Bellingham Half in September
- Oh...and Season 2 of Eastbound & Down. Kenny Powers is back!
Monday, December 20, 2010
My Year-End "Best Of" for 2010
2010 was a good year by virtually all measures personally. Here in no particular order is my own personal Best Of list for 2010...