I've been counting down the days to this game with a series of questions and attempted answers on issues about both teams. I've called it "Countdown to the Natty."
To brush up before you settle in and watch the game, below are all the posts in one place for a review prior to kickoff.
Just click on the headline to access each post:
COUNTDOWN TO "THE NATTY"
- Does America Even Know Oregon Is In This Game?
- Do We Have The Best Matchup?
- Do Tight Wins Signal Trouble for Auburn?
- Will Oregon's Pace Wear Auburn Down?
- Does Winning the SEC Give Auburn An Advantage?
- Who Can Contain Who?
- Is Stopping the Oregon Run Enough for Auburn to Win the Game?
- What Will The Role of Special Teams Be? Who Has The Advantage?
- What Can Bowl Results Tell Us About How Oregon and Auburn Match Up?
- How Does Auburn Win?
- How Does Oregon Win?
- Who Will Win The Game?