Monday, June 4, 2012

100,000 Views For My Pictures

Hey, my Flickr Photostream has now received 100,000 views!

Primarily made up of pictures I've taken on many of Diane and my world vacations, the collection features all kinds of stuff. Here is just one example of the type of pictures on my site:

Morning Market at Hoi An, Vietnam
Anyway, over the course of building up to 100,000 views, the "most looked at images" are below. You can click on each title to see the pictures if you want:

  1. Close up of the Taj Mahal - by a long shot, the most viewed. Who knew?
  2. Naked bike riders at the annual Fremont Solstice Parade in Seattle - not too surprising I guess considering what most people are looking for on the Internet.
  3. The USS Enterprise aircraft carrier (now a museum) moored at Charleston, SC.
  4. The former capital building of South Vietnam - now a museum in Ho Chi Minh City.
  5. Carved wooden spiral staircase inside Peles Castle in Romania - a newcomer to the top 10 recently.
  6. A naked guy dressed as Big Foot at the Fremont parade - same comment as #2 above.
  7. A view of modern Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
  8. Don't Tread On Me flag - took the picture in Charleston, SC.
  9. Folly Beach near Charleston, SC.
  10. Temple of Warriors ruins at Chichen Itza, Mexico.
While I'm proud of each of those shots, it amazes me that THESE are the ones people want to look at repeatedly considering how much else is present on my Photostream. But I guess there's no accounting for taste. Oh well, thanks to anyone and everyone who has come to my photo site and checked out my pictures. 

More to come for sure!






Picture in this post taken by Marc Osborn and not authorized for any use without prior written permission.

No comments: