Sunday, June 17, 2012

2012 Fremont Solstice Parade - Photos

We attended the annual Solstice Parade in Seattle's Fremont neighborhood yesterday. Famous for featuring naked bicycle riders at the beginning, the parade draws a huge crowd each year and also includes all sorts of whacky, political, musical and artistic acts...all merrily prancing, dancing, marching or jamming on by. 

I took my camera.

And yes, I took some pictures of naked bicycle riders, but you know what people? I am not posting them. OK one in my Photostream to show you what 99% of the people looked like. 

But moreover, I feel that if you have to cruise the Internet to find pictures of painted up naked people riding their bicycles in a street parade...you have too much time on your hands. Either go to the parade and see the spectacle yourself, or just find something better to do with your time. 

Below are a few shots I took, but more can be seen the top of my Photostream HERE.




No comments: